Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Paintscratch Com Review

Paintscratch Com Review - I recently came across the paintscratch website and found that they changed their threshold for order amount before they would offer. If you give them the paint code for a faded 1990 honda then the paint they give you will likely. Someone here referred me to www.paintscratch.com. My experience with paint scratch automotive touch up paint products is a 40% failure rate. I assumed that maybe the paint wasn't completely dry, even though i followed instructions to a tee. You can get any factory color in a rattle can. If everything has gone smoothly, and you are satisfied with your purchase, we’d really appreciate it if you could take just a few seconds to. People, be aware that the website www.paintscratch.com is real scam. Had a small door ding on my car that required a small paint touch up. Paintscratch.com reviews ( 3) first this company's customer service manager was extremely rude to me on the phone about them not being able to ship as soon as possible. Seo audit and website analysis in traffic, social media, performance, back links, visitors and more. It is only as good as the code you give them. Had a small door ding on my car that…. I ordered paint from them, but these jerks sent me wrong colour and after i contacted them, the rep told. So, since i needed to.

PaintScratch Reviews 433 Reviews of Sitejabber

If everything has gone smoothly, and you are satisfied with your purchase, we’d really appreciate it if you could take just a few seconds to. Had a small door ding on my car that…. So, since i needed to. Paintscratch.com reviews ( 3) first this company's customer service manager was extremely rude to me on the phone about them not being able to ship as soon as possible. Had a small door ding on my car that required a small paint touch up.